Lyoness Online Shopping - Money Back With Every Purchase
Shopping Online – All of the Benefits without the High Street Hassle
Make shopping online even more fun by earning Cashback and collecting Shopping Points!
- Before you start shopping, remember to log in at Lyoness.co.uk
- Make sure you don’t visit any other websites while shopping online with Lyoness otherwise we may not be able to track your purchase. If you do end up visiting other websites, please log back into the Lyoness website before making any purchases.
- Please change your browser settings to make sure that cookies are enabled.
- We will not be able to track your purchases if you use any ad blockers, firewalls or anti-spyware that block cookies.
- You will only be able to purchase items from Online Shops that are listed for your country.
- Please use only Voucher Codes that you have received from Lyoness.
- Remember to check our FAQs and your browser settings.
Here’s a quick introduction to cookies and how to enable them!
• Click on the “Tools” sprocket icon in the top right corner of the browser (or on the “Tools” menu in the displayed menu bar).
• Select the “Internet options” subitem.
• Then click on the “Privacy” tab.
• Use the slider to select at least the level “Medium” or lower.
• Save your settings by clicking on the “OK” button.
• In the top left of the browser click on the “Firefox” button (or on the “Tools” menu in the displayed menu bar).
• Select the “Options” subitem.
• Go to the “Privacy” section.
• Under “Firefox will” select “Use custom settings for history”.
• Select the box “Accept cookies from sites” and “Accept third-party cookies” to enable all required cookies.
• Then click on the “OK” button to close the window.
• In the browser’s toolbar click on the wrench icon.
• Select the “Options” menu, “Preferences” on a Mac or under Linux and “Settings” on a Chromebook.
• Click on the “Under the Hood” tab.
• In the “Privacy” section click on the “Content settings” button.
• Activate the option “Allow local data to be set” in the Privacy section.
• Also deselect the checkbox “Ignore exceptions and block third-party cookies from being set”.
• Click on the sprocket icon in the top right corner of the browser (or select the “Edit” menu in the displayed menu bar).
• Then go to the “Preferences” subitem.
• In the window that opens select the “Privacy” tab.
• In the box “Block cookies” click on “Never”.
• In the menu bar click on the “Tools” menu.
• In the drop-down menu select “Options” or “Preferences” on a Mac.
• When the window appears, click on the “Privacy” button.
• Select the checkbox “Accept Cookies from sites”
• Click on “OK” to close the window.